If you’re in the automotive business, either as a shop owner or manager, statistically speaking, you’re running on dreams and a prayer. On average, shop owners make less than 5% net profit. So, how do you get from the dream of owning a shop to running a thriving automotive service?
I’m going to show you.
As a former shop owner and founder of eAutoClub, Inc., I know what it’s like to navigate the ins and outs of running a repair shop, with no shortage of competition. I’m now committed to helping other shop owners and managers achieve automotive-service profitability, because it doesn’t have to be a pipe dream. It can be a reality.
With AutoSI Auto Pro.com blog and ebooks, you can get a “big picture” view of how to achieve automotive service success. We help automotive shops with the key steps toward profitability, like how to :
- Build a sellable business that investors will love (and enjoy it for as long as you like).
- Create a base of customers that keep coming back to your shop for maintenance—not just repairs.
- Achieve your goals by developing a day-to-day system to measure results.
- Set prices for parts.
- Make business decisions without fearing the loss of a few customers. (Let them go, they are bottom feeders anyway.)
- Target your existing customers with service reminders emails/postcards.
- Avoid overusing specials and discounts.
- Brand your business image.
- Use the right marketing mix between a) retention of existing and b) acquisition of new customers.
With the right combination of elbow grease and insider tips from eAutoClub.com, you can put your shop on the map, and keep it there.
What’s the solution?
Give your customers service recommendations as “due now,” “due in the future” or “never done,” based on their own driving habits and service history. Like a fleet manager, we can help you track, report and maintain vehicles accurately and fairly. Be awesome at the front counter and the experience will be remembered.
SI Auto Pro “Auto Care Made Easy”, previously licensed and distributed under the Mitchell1™ and Snap-On™ brands, is designed for automotive service and tire dealers using Mitchell1 Manager™/Shop Key™, R.O. Writer™, AllData™, MaxxTraxx™, Costar™, Lankar™, PACE Yes™, NapaTracs™, and other shop management computer systems. blog.AutoSI Auto Pro.com | Testimonials since 1999