declined SERVICe-needs lower safety + costs you 100k+/Yr
($100K-$300K based on $77 less profit on 5-15 ROs per day, 261 work-days per year)
SI MAKEs pos SERVICE SALES AUTOMATIC
because they’re trust-worthy
SELL ALL SERVICE-NEEDS, PRE-INSPECTION/DVI
BASED ON SHOP’S SERVICE HISTORY & VEHICLE USAGE
Exclusive Breakthrough CRM Technology – Prediction Accuracy Money-Back Guaranteed
SI POS Add-On Boosts POS Sales | SI CRM Maximizes Car Count | SI WEB Acquires New Customers
CUSTOMERs hate UPSELLING
but TRUST pm management
Si SUITE boost pos service sales, increases car count & deepens CUSTOMER loyalty
exclusive crm TECHNOLOGY ages shop’s service history based on vehicle’s usage
predictive managed auto care
boosts service sales because it’s unbiased
EXCLUSIVE SERVICE-NEED PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGY
SI POS Boosts Sales | SI CRM Maximizes Car Count | SI WEB Acquires New Customers
Service-Intel is compatible with major shop management systems.
any shop can increase car count because SI PM sales are automatic
managed auto care based on service history & daily usage
SERVICE SALES, FASTER
SI automatically identifies services needs permitting estimating and sales before vehicle drop-off. Really, pre-inspection!
SI BUILDS TRUST
Unbiased service-need recommendations based on vehicle service history and daily mileage builds trust and sales.
DEEPEN CUSTOMER LOYALTY
SI POS predictive reporting exceeds customers expectations with ultra-accurate service management and sales transparency.
MEET THE SERVICE-INTEL TEAM
“We know auto repair! My wife and I owned and operated a shop servicing 450 vehicles per month that was losing money. Then I developed Service Intelligence and increased my work-order average $200 because my service writers never missed a service-need sale opportunity again. With SI, I put my service sales on rails.“
Jorge Antico, Founder, CEO Service-Intel. Ex-Owner of Santa Monica Auto Center, Santa Monica, CA
Founder | Developer Ex-Shop Owner
Senior Sales & Marketing Trainer
Master Automotive Coach | Ex-Shop Owner
Technical Support Manager
Customer Support Manager
ONE INTEGRATED SOLUTION
Get The Service-Intel Suite And Save
SI POS Add-On
- SI POS (Add-on to existing SMS)
- Ultra-Accurate POS Service Management & Sales
- Track Essential Services
- Unlimited 2-way Text Messaging
- Unlimited Mobile-Friendly Emails
- Unlimited Shop Service History
- Shop-Defined Service Intervals
- Customer Analytics, Segmentation & Exporting
- Appointment Scheduler with Website Integration
- Lube-Sticker Printing
- Set-up Support & Service Writer Training
- Unlimited Multi-Users & Roles. Add $50/mo.
- Unlimited (40+) Service Categories
- Manufacturer Year, Make & Model Service Intervals
- Unlimited Set-Up & Customizations
- SI CRM
- 2-Way Unlimited One-on-One Text Messaging
- Unlimited Mobile-Friendly Emails
- Recommended/Declined Work Reminders
- Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Thank-You Campaigns
- Customer Newsletters
- Appointment Scheduler with Website Integration
- Pre-Scheduled Year of Seasonal Campaigns
- Google/Facebook/Yelp Reviews Live Feed
- Set-up Support & Marketing Training
- 500/mo. FREE Automated Texting. Extra SMS $0.07/ea.
- Optional Postcards incl. postage $1.19/ea.
- Service-Need Management Reminders
- Service-Need Daily Alerts (BG Warranty Tracking)
- Service-Need Mass Marketing
- Unlimited Service Categories & Set-Up Customizations.
- SI WEBSITE
- Website Content Management
- 2-way Unlimited Text Messaging Application
- Includes Organic Search Engine Optimization
- 15 Pages Exclusive Content Created
- 12 Key Phrases and Backlinks
- Unlimited Website Pages & Content Updates
- Ranking Reporting
- Customer Analytics, Mailing Lists, and Reports Application
- Mobile User Responsive Website
- FREE Content Updates
- Appointment Scheduler
- SI CRM Integration
- Live Google, Yelp & Facebook Review Updates
- Unlimited Shop Blog Postings
- Unlimited Shop Gallery Postings
- New Website Set-up Support
- New Website Content Creation $799 One-time Fee
- Extra Exclusive Content Creation $100/Page
turbo-charged service sales
Customers decline work because they think vehicle inspections as biased.
Service-writers miss service-sales because history review is slow & inaccurate.
The Service-Intel solution
- Send customer SI service-need predictions via SI texting before vehicle drop-off.
- Ask customer if you should estimate DUE NOW services. The answer often is “Yes”.
- Get estimate approved with note that parts will be waiting when they arrive.
- With SI vehicle inspection and pre-sold maintenance are done at the same time!
2 - Sales on Rails
SI automates POS service sales by flagging all service-needs based on each vehicle’s daily mileages.
3 - Total Control
SI ages service history for 40+ services using your intervals & year, make & model specifics.
4 - Maximize Profits
You’ll be amazed at how fast your profits grow after implementing a few small POS & CRM changes.
Uncork Your True Profit Potential
still got questions?
Your Title Goes Here
I already track recurring maintenance manually. Why use software?
Congratulations, you operate a top shop. However, predicting maintenance-needs is time consuming and often applied inconsistently. SI CRM is simple to use, saves time, and pays for itself from day one.
Doesn’t my shop management system have all the service history. Why do I need SI?
A couple of shop management systems allow setting the next service interval, but it is often used inconsistently. SI CRM automatically syncs with the shop service history and ages 30+ recurring services. It then communicates the service needs automatically via text message, emails, and optionally postcards. The end result is an immediate boost in service sales.
I already have a good CRM. Why switch to Service-Intel CRM?
None of the premium CRMs age shop management system maintenance history or communicate service needs based on each vehicle’s daily mileage. For about the same monthly investment, you can upgrade your CRM to authoritative fleet service management that vehicle owners trust.
Doesn’t Carfax do this?
Carfax collects service history from multiple shops and is able to estimate the next oil services. But it doesn’t load all your service history and accurately predicts 30+ maintenance needs based on each vehicle’s daily mileage.
How much effort is this going to take?
Getting started is a breeze as we do all the heavy lifting customizing the system to your liking. 95% of the training is how to print reports for every customer. You do that and you will increase your profitability by 30% or more.
Is this OEM YMM specific?
OEM YMM usually has to do with tracking OEM services. SI does both. You can track OEM major services, i.e. MBZ A Service, B Service, or track individual components, parts, lubricants or fluids, i.e., MZB oil service, Volvo oil service, Full Syn Oil Service, Semi-Syn Oil Service, etc. SI capabilities are limited only by your detailed service history.
How do I know this will work for my shop?
If you sell 30% more maintenance, you double your profitability. Some shops haven’t experienced the value of predictive service needs. Computerized managed auto care transforms the customer service experience, and they buy more because of it.
My customers already trust my recommendations
Is there such a thing as having too much trust? Replace vehicle inspections recommendations with authoritative aging of service history. Put your recommendation accuracy on steroids with powerful marketing software to get the best results ever!
I need to hire a new service writer first
With SI’s expert reporting at the front counter, your service writer candidate doesn’t require any automotive experience allowing you to choose a “people-friendly salesperson that you can train.
I need to hire a technician first
Hiring good technicians is tough. SI’s benefit is you will be selling more maintenance. Rather than looking for a senior tech, consider hiring an apprentice to perform the less complicated maintenance work.
I use a DVI tablet for service recommendations
With SI, you will use the DVI tablet to sell repairs, not regular services. All maintenance sales are done from the SI reports before the customer leaves the front counter (pre-inspection). SI also shortens the maintenance parts ordering and delivery time increasing shop efficiency!
I am busy already
SI fleet service management capabilities change the shop’s mix of work to favor higher margin recurring services. The boost in profitability gives you the option of sending heavy engine work down the street to keep your bays available for maintenance. The result is faster bay turnover with gross profitability is at 70% or higher.
I already sell a lot of maintenance
Our most successful shops are shops that favor maintenance already. SI makes your life easier. SI computerized fleet service management boosts efficiency, accuracy and credibility. All maintenance sales are done from the SI reports before the customer leaves the front counter. Aging of service history based on vehicle usage is authoritative and trust worthy. Pre-inspection service sales allows quicker parts delivery increasing shop efficiency.